Thursday, April 19, 2012

Eh, bukan marah, tapi kecewa.

Memang tak boleh nak buat apa.
I cannot help myself.
I hate him so much.

It's better to have an empty heart rather than filled it with hatred.
I hate him too much.

Only god knows. I do love him. But I really hate him.
Nvm.
4 years is nothing compared to spend the rest of my life with him.
This is what we call gone for good.
I do regret about this, but this is the best for me and him.

He didn't make me happy.
He's dull, boring and self-centered.
I cried a lot the moment he entered my life.
This is what happened when you leave your loved one for someone you think is better.
don't leave your loved one for someone else. Seriously.

Because you can never know, whether this new guy is suits for you or not..
Paras rupa, uang, horoscope tidak menjanjikan kebahagiaan...
Yang pastinya, pilihla lelaki yang terima anda seadanya.
Yang terima keadaan anda masa PMS.
Yang terima latar belakang keluarga anda seadanya.

I'm not going to look back... again.
Seriously.
I've had enough from that metro guy.
He wants a normal gf.
He expects that I have no problem in my life. And even if I have problems, do keep it to myself.

I seriously can't see whats the purpose of having a 'buah hati'.
Sigh.. This guy really makes me hate love lah. Why lah he has to act like rubbish..
You really make me don't trust in love lah brother...
You kill me now lah, since u ruined my faith in love.
You are not a lover la brother. You'r just a man that are really digging for money until u forgot who you really are. Please la. Respect la the people that have been there for you, help you in your time of need.

I hope not to see him again.
I hope a simple, fun, good-listener, loyal, sincere, kind, alim (not just hafal sribu ayat, tapi pakai shorts, sentuh2 perempuan), i mean, a real alim guy will enter my life. soon.
Amiiin....
Anyway, may he has a miserable life, since he got my life tripping madly up and down.
And plus. Rot in hell, if god will.
:)


No comments: