Friday, January 10, 2014

Bacalah Wahai Sipolan.

Kenapa perlu jatuhkan seseorang, just to make you fell better upon yourself?

I don't get you.

Best ke buat orang tersinggung?

Cakap alim.

Orang yang tidak takot akan Allah ialah orang yg tidak berilmu.

Jadi..  .?


Don't la......
I'm sick la....

If you are still not catching up, I'll tell you.
Please read.

You don't need to give any comment since I don't care.
My cake is very tasty and I don't care about the look.

You don't need to tell me that the beg that I bought doesn't suit me. Gaya kau mcm nak mati plak tengok aku beli beg pink.
Girl.., if I don't like it, why the hell did I have to spend RM200 for that little beg.?

You don't have to comment on any parts of my body since your's is worse than mine. It is just, I always use my brain before I talk.

You don't have to nod and nod and nod if you don't understand. You look like an idiot.
Just admit that you can't absorb very quickly like others.

Please drive brilliantly. You make me really angry (inside) when I'm in the car that you are driving. Can't you be more idiot??? USE YOUR SIDE MIRROR, FOR GOD SAKE!


I'm writing here because I know i cudn't tell you face to face since I don't like to see people crying in front of me or ask for forgiveness. You know I will never forgive you. Kau sendiri tahu betapa pendendamnye aku..  Yang paling peliknye, you shud know me better than others.
How sellfish are you.., stepping on other's heart, just to make you feel good. (make you FEEL good, I'm not saying it makes you LOOK good.)

I don't want to say sorry to you because majority, I hit you with small simple words just to make you realise, that you made so many remarks on my heart. I mention you, BAD REMARKS. So, yes, I will remember every single of it. FOREVER.

Kata terakhir.
You know me better.

No comments: